MATCH SET DISPLAY
Designed for a pair of shed antlers, the patent pending RH2 is manufactured from high-strength aluminum that has been anodized in a matte black finish. The two ball joint assemblies rotate on all axes allowing your antlers to be displayed in virtually any position. After you find that perfect position, simply tighten the top knurled cap. Your trophy orientation will remain intact and you’ll be able to remove your antlers at any time, show them off, and then dock them back in place. Our clean minimal aesthetic ensures all of the focus will be on your trophy.
Note: There is a set screw located on the bottom of the ball joint that can be tightened to ensure maximum security; this feature is optional and not necessary.
- Fully assembled RH2
- Installation instructions
- Antler inserts (x2)
- 5/16" Brad point drill bit
- 3/32” hex wrench
- Mounting screws (x2)
(antlers not included)
- Mount the RH2 bracket to a wall or desired location.
- Use the included 5/16" bit to drill into the base of the antler. (approximately 1 inch in depth)
- Place the provided insert into the base of the antler.
- Place each antler onto the hex stem (attached to the ball).
- Adjust antler positioning by rotating the ball and tightening the top knurled cap.
- Step back and enjoy your trophy, knowing that you can remove the antlers at any time.
The sleek aesthetic of the RH2 is modern and minimal, ensuring all focus will be on the antlers.
Perfectly orient your shed antler by simply rotating the antler on our ball assembly. They can be displayed in virtually any position.
The RH2 promotes interaction with your shed antlers; allowing you remove them, feel them, and dock them back in place.
With included hardware, the RH2 and antler inserts are simple to install. Mount the bracket, and drill into your antler. Our rotating ball will account for any imperfect drillings.