MATCH SET DISPLAY
Shed antlers pile up and old skulls are often lonely and forgotten. RACK HUB® cares about your problems and your antlers. Our products are designed with style, and they’re the most customizable mounts on the market. The best part is the ability to remove and/or change the antlers at any time. When your buddy doesn’t believe your big buck story, just pull those antlers off your RACK HUB® product to prove your credibility. Your antlers will thank you.
If you're considering this product, then we'd like to congratulate you on finding a match set! We could also assume you've decided to cut antlers off of that old euro mount or shoulder mount. Either way, we're proud of you. Once you place those antlers on the RH2, you'll be able to move them into that perfect position. You can simply lock them in to place using the knurled caps. And yes, the RH2 is matte black and all metal (grinning smiley face).
PRODUCT WILL HOLD ANY AND ALL DEER ANTLERS!
(Mule Deer, Whitetail, Blacktail, Coues, Fallow, Axis, Sika, etc.)
Note: There is a set screw located on the bottom of the ball joint that can be tightened to ensure maximum security; this feature is optional and not necessary.
- Fully assembled RH2
- Installation instructions
- Antler inserts (x2)
- 5/16" Brad point drill bit
- 3/32” hex wrench
- Mounting screws (x2)
(antlers not included)
- Mount the RH2 bracket to a wall or desired location.
- Use the included 5/16" bit to drill into the base of the antler. (approximately 1 inch in depth)
- Place the provided insert into the base of the antler.
- Place each antler onto the hex stem (attached to the ball).
- Adjust antler positioning by rotating the ball and tightening the top knurled cap.
- Step back and enjoy your trophy, knowing that you can remove the antlers at any time.
Print PAGE 1 instructions here.
Print PAGE 2 instructions here.