SINGLE ANTLER DISPLAY
Shed antlers pile up and old skulls are often lonely and forgotten. RACK HUB™ cares about your problems and your antlers. Our products are designed with style, and they’re the most customizable mounts on the market. The best part is the ability to remove and/or change the antlers at any time. When your buddy doesn’t believe your big buck story, just pull those antlers off your RACK HUB™ product to prove your credibility. Your antlers will thank you.
Often times, that matching antler just can't be found. Those bucks do a good job at hiding them. For this reason, we designed and manufactured the RH1 to show some love for that lonely shed. Yes, it's matte black and all metal (grinning smiley face). Like the RH2, the ball joint allows for that perfect position, and it can be locked in place with our knurled cap.
Note: There is a set screw located on the bottom of the ball joint that can be tightened to ensure maximum security; this feature is optional and not necessary.
- Fully assembled RH1
- Installation instructions
- Antler insert
- 5/16" Brad point drill bit
- 3/32” hex wrench
- Mounting screws (x2)
- (Antler Not Included)
- Mount the RH1 bracket to a wall or desired location.
- Use the included 5/16" brad point bit to drill into the base of the antler. (approximately 1 inch in depth)
- Place the provided insert into the base of the antler.
- Place the antler onto the hex stem (attached to the ball).
- Adjust antler positioning by rotating the ball and tightening the knurled top cap.
- Step back and enjoy your trophy, knowing that you can remove the antlers at any time.
Print PAGE 1 instructions here.
Print PAGE 2 instructions here.